Who Discovered Roger Rabbit
Who Discovered Roger Rabbit is a proposed prequel to the 1988 Disney/Amblin film, Who Framed Roger Rabbit. The film, which previously went by the working title, Roger Rabbit Two: The Toon Platoon. It would have been a direct-to-video musical film.
Roger Rabbit and Baby Herman go on a journey through the perils of the war in search of Roger's birth parents in the Americas during the Second World War in 1943.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Steven Spielberg refused to work on the film since he worked on Schindler's List and thought it would be disrespectful to Holocaust survivors.
- Disney expressed no interest in making a sequel.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- The first film is stand alone.
- Instead of making a feature length sequel, Disney continued making Roger Rabbit cartoon shorts.