Untitled Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li sequels
Sometime after the release of Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li in 2009, 20th Century Fox executives stated there were plans for sequels to the film. Even Kristen Kreuk, who played Chun-Li in The Legend of Chun-Li, stated that she was contracted for a sequel. 
The plot for the sequels is currently unknown, but they would have introduced more characters from the game such as Ryu and Ken, who were absent from The Legend of Chun-Li.
Why They Were Cancelled
- The Legend of Chun-Li failed at the box-office.
- The film received negative reviews from critics and audiences.
- The sequels were permanently cancelled.
- Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li is a stand-alone film.
- A live-action Street Fighter web series titled Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist focused on Ryu and Ken was released in 2014. This web series was met with more positive reviews unlike the live-action feature films.