Untitled Loud House Theatrical Movie
Warning! This article is NSFW!
This article may contain content unsuitable for readers under eighteen years or older.
In 2017, it was announced that Nickelodeon show The Loud House would get a theatrical movie, it was supposed have a mix of 2-D and traditional animationed to get released on February 7, 2020.
The plot is currently unknown. However, it was revealed that it won't be connected to TV show like Penguins of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda. And just like the three SpongeBob films, fans would have debated where the events of the movie would have taken place within the show.
- Catherine Taber as Lori
- Liliana Mumy as Leni
- Nika Futterman as Luna
- Christina Pucelli as Luan
- Jessica DiCicco as Lynn and Lucy
- Asher Bishop as Lincoln
- Grey Griffin as Lana and Lola and Lily
- Lara Jill Miller as Lisa
- Jill Talley as Rita Loud
- Brian Stepanek as Lynn Loud Sr.
- Andre Robinson as Clyde
Why It Was Cancelled
- It was removed from schedule by Paramount on January 18, 2019.
- Chris Savino was fired from Nickelodeon after sexual harassment allegations was made against him on October 19, 2017 during the MeToo and Time's Up movement and following the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal.
- It is possible that the movie was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Chris Savino got fired from Nickelodeon on October 19, 2017 after sexual harassment allegations against him came during the MeToo and Time's Up movement and following the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal. His wife Bethany, divorced him after he was fired from the show because of the sexual allegations and inappropriate behavior towards the women employees at several industries following the MeToo and Time's Up movement and the Harvey Weinstein sexual assault scandal. So then on after the divorce, Bethany stated on Instagram that she is now taking care of the three sons that both she and Chris have raised. But the show however, remains well to this day without him and has gone on to become a successful media franchise with a spin-off called The Casagrandes.
- In April 2021, Netflix will release The Loud House Movie, but it will be unknown if it will be this movie or a different plot for the upcoming Netflix movie.
- Nickelodeon Movies announces Paw Patrol: The Movie