Untitled Justice League sequel
In 2014, director Zack Snyder announced that after Man Of Steel, DC would make its own cinematic universe.
Lex Luthor and Deathstroke create the Injustice League to defeat the Justice League.
Plot of the second movie
After Darkseid enslaves everyone on Earth, the resistance led by Batman now attempts to save Earth. Green Lantern was set to make his debut in this film and Batman was set to die and Superman's son becomes the new Batman.
Why It Was Cancelled
1. Justice League flopped at the box office and received negative reviews from critics and audiences.
2. After the failure of Justice League, Zack Snyder quit making DC films.
3. Both DC Comics and Warner Bros. have decided to move on from Snyder's DC universe.
1. The Justice League sequels were permanently cancelled.
2. A Zack Snyder cut of Justice League was released in 2021.
3. Despite the sequels getting cancelled, fans still want the movies to get released and have started a #RestoreTheSnyderVerse campaign.
- Henry Cavill as Superman
- Ben Affleck as Batman
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
- Jason Momoa as Aquaman
- Ezra Miller as Flash
- Ray Fisher as Cyborg
- Jessie Eisenberg as Lex Luthor
- Joe Manganiello as Deathstroke
- Jared Leto as Joker
- Amy Adams as Lois Lane
- Ray Porter as Darkseid
- Zachary Levi as Shazam (possibly)