Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pinocchio II was the planned sequel to the Disney animated film Pinocchio.
Pinocchio is now a real boy and is now on a journey to learn more about life as it is. The film would later have Pinocchio ask why life is sometimes unfair.
Why It Was Cancelled
- John Lasseter became CEO of Walt Disney Animation Studios.
- Disney cancelled all future direct-to-video sequels in 2007.
- The film was shelved and will probably remain so from now on since Disney discontinued making direct-to-DVD sequels.
- Disney is currently developing a live-action remake of Pinocchio with Back to the Future director Robert Zemeckis at the helm, but it is unknown when it will be released and it is currently unknown who is going to be cast in it.. It is also unknown if it will be made.
- The original Pinocchio film is stand-alone.