Michael Myers vs. Pinhead
(Redirected from Michael Myers Vs Pinhead)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Michael Myers vs. Pinhead was a planned crossover movie that was supposed to be made after Freddy Vs Jason.
Why it was cancelled
- The Akkad Brothers who produced Halloween kept the rights to Halloween and didn't want to make movie.
- The majority of Hellraiser and Halloween fans were not interested in the idea of this film.
- Michael Myers Vs Pinhead was cancelled.
- In 2018, a new Halloween trilogy started and elements from the film may be inserted in a sequel Halloween Kills.
- Michael Myers and Pinhead are able to fight in Terrordome: Rise of the Boogeymen, along with many other horror villains.