Justice League Part II
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Justice League Part II is a cancelled sequel to the 2017 film Justice League. It was set to be directed by Zack Snyder as the fourth part of his Snyderverse.
- Ben Affleck as Batman
- Henry Cavill as Superman
- Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman
- Ezra Miller as Flash
- Ray Fisher as Cyborg
- Ray Porter as Darkseid
After the death of Steppenwolf, the Justice League are off to defeat Darkseid.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Zack Snyder stepped down from directing Justice League back in March 2017 due to that he wouldn't have enough time and that he dealt with a family tragedy.
- The Whedon Cut got a mixed reception and was a financial flop.
- Ray Fisher accused Geoff Johns, Jon Berg and Joss Whedon of workplace misconduct.
- Zack Snyder was able to reconstruct his version of the first Justice League film entitled Zack Snyder's Justice League for HBO Max in March 2021.
- The DCEU was restructured to have more standalone films such as Aquaman (2018), Shazam (2019) and Wonder Woman 1984 (2020) and some team-up films such as Birds of Prey (2020) and The Suicide Squad' (2021).
- Ben Affleck stepped down from directing and acting in the DCEU film The Batman so it would be a non-DCEU film directed by Matt Reeves and starring Robert Pattinson.