Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hopper was going to be Japanese-American CGI Film. It would have been the first CGI feature film from Japan.
Why It Was Cancelled
- The cancellation reasons are unknown.
- The film was permanently cancelled by the end of January 1999.
- Chris Consani, an illustrator and art director alongside people who worked in concept arts for the film believe that their concept arts wound up as inspiration for the 2006 film Happy Feet.
Concept art by Barry Jackson
Concept art by Chris Consani
Concept art by Patrick Awa
- 02HOPPER face detail.jpg
- 04HOPPER concept sketches.jpg
- 09PENNY concept sketches.jpg
- 05HOPPER and DAD.jpg
- 10KING UGAR concept.jpg
- This is the 450th page on this wiki.