Jump to navigation Jump to search
Gambit was a planned American superhero film based on the Marvel Comics character of the same name and would have starred Channing Tatum in the title role. The film would have been the fourteenth installment in the X-Men film series.
Why It Was Cancelled
- The film was in development for thirteen years and numerous attempts for Channing Tatum to portray the role in other films failed.
- Disney bought Fox in between 2017 and 2019.
- This film along with other future X-Men films were permanently cancelled after Disney bought Fox in 2019.
- The film rights returned to Marvel Studios.
- The film was permanently cancelled.