Untitled Dragonball Evolution Sequel
After the release of Dragonball Evolution, there were revealed to be plans for the sequel and probably an entire Dragonball live-action franchise, but it was all scrapped due to the film's poor box office performance and negative reception from critics, audiences and fans.
The plot is currently unknown. But, according to Justin Chatwin, the actor who played Goku, the plot was supposed to be set in space or another planet. Lord Piccolo was expected to return.
- Justin Chatwin as Goku
- Emmy Rossum as Bulma
- Jamie Chung as Chi Chi
- James Marsters as Lord Piccolo
Rest are unknown
Why It Was Cancelled
- Dragonball Evolution flopped at the box office both domestically and in foreign countries (mentioned earlier).
- The film was panned by critics, audiences and fans alike (mentioned earlier).
- Akira Toriyama hated the film and refused to return.
- The film was permanently cancelled and Dragonball Evolution is a stand-alone film.
- Akira Toriyama decided to continue the story of Dragonball Z in Dragonball Super.
- The film rights to Dragonball are now more complicated than before.
- According to rumors, Dragonball franchise will get a live-action reboot (which may be likely since Disney acquired FOX in 2017).
- Apparently, there is a script somewhere.