Dick Tracy 2
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Dick Tracy 2 is a sequel to the 1990 film Dick Tracy with Warren Beatty reprising his role as the title character.
The plot is currently unknown.
Why It Was Cancelled
- The sequel had legal issues.
- There was controversy over the film rights ensued between Beatty and Tribune Media Services.
- Producers Art Linson and Floyd Mutrux sued Beatty shortly after the release of the film, alleging that they were owed profit participation from the film
- Disney had no intention of producing a sequel.
- Beatty created The Dick Tracy TV Special in 2008, which featured him reprising his role as the title character.
- The sequel was permanently cancelled.