Death Wish 6: The New Vigilante
Note: Please, do not add "Charles Bronson died in 2003.", because this was thought of before he died.
Death Wish 6: The New Vigilante is a cancelled action thriller film and was supposed to be the last entry in the original Death Wish film franchise.
The plot is currently unknown.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Death Wish 5: The Face Of Death was a box office failure,
- Charles Bronson decided not to reprise his role and star in Family of Cops.
- The bankruptcy of 21st Century Film Corporation led to the cancellation of the film.
- Cannon Films filed for bankruptcy in December 1994.
- The sequel was permanently cancelled.
- The original Death Wish series ended up being a quintology.
- Metro Goldwyn-Mayer hit the reset button and made a Death Wish reboot with Bruce Willis.