Deadpool 3 (20th Century Fox version)
Deadpool 3 was 20th Century Fox's planned sequel to 2018's Deadpool 2 and would have been an installment in the X Men film series with only Ryan Reynolds, Josh Brolin, and Morena Baccarin reprising their roles.
According to Ryan Reynolds on lockdown Instagram live in an early draft using both his drafts and 2 elements from Tim Miller's original storyboards for Deadpool 2 Wade, Cable, and Russel were going to travel to across to Canada and find the old weapon x facility where Ajax once worked and find a new serum which could have revived his deceased fiance' Vanessa transforming her into comic book alter ego Copycat while also taking on the villains Lady Deathstrike, Mister Sinister, Omega Red and possibly Juggernaut again.Also according to Ryan Reynolds it was supposed to be Wolverine and Deadpool road trip movie
Why It Was Cancelled
- Disney acquired 20th Century Fox,thus allowing Marvel Studios to regain the film rights to Deadpool
- Following Disney's acquisition of 20th Century Fox was complete in March 2019 all future films along X-23/Laura, X Force spin off as well as 20th Century Fox's version of Deadpool 3 were all cancelled.
- Despite this, Reynolds confirmed in December 2019 that a third Deadpool film is in development, though it will be produced by Marvel Studios and it is currently unknown if it would still be a continuation of the first two or if it would be rebooted into the MCU. He even pitched Disney an idea of a film called Deadpool kills Marvel Universe and asked if Michael Bay should direct.
- The film was going begin filming in Atlanta but production was postponed following Disney's acquisition.
- The film was either going to be followed before or after the planned X Force spin off film.
- Stefan Kapičić who provided the voice of Colossus in the first two films as well as T.J. Miller and Brianna Hildebrand were likely to also reprise their roles as Weasel and Negasonic Teenage Warhead.
- Julian Dennison would have also likely returned as Russell Collins/Firefist.
- Deadpool will appear in the MCU