Charlie's Angels 4
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Charlie's Angels 4 was a purposed fourth installment of the Charlie's Angels film series that would've been a sequel to Charlie's Ang3ls, and a continuation of the original Charlie's Angels television series.
- Cameron Diaz as Natalie Cook
- Drew Barrymore as Dylan Sanders
- Lucy Liu as Alex Munday
Why It Was Cancelled
- Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle received mixed-to-negative reviews from critics and although it was moderately successful at the box office, the box office return was lower compared to the previous film.
- Lucy Liu expressed no interest in reprising her role.
- McG was unable to return to direct the film, along with the third film, due to his involvement in Terminator Salvation.
- Charlie's Angels 4, along with Charlie's Ang3ls, was permanently cancelled.
- In 2011, a reboot of the original television series aired on ABC, but it was cancelled after the fourth episode due to low ratings, leaving the eight and final episode to be left unaired in the United States.
- In 2019, Sony released a third Charlie's Angels film starring Kristen Stewart, Naomi Scott and Ella Balinska as the new generation of Angels, which the film served as a continuation of both the original series and the previous films. However, the film received mixed-to-negative reviews from critics, audiences, and fans alike, and was deemed a box office failure.