Batman VS Superman (2004)
Batman Vs. Superman is a DC Comics film that was scheduled to be released in 2004 and was based on Batman Beyond. The film was written by Andrew Kevin Walker and Akiva Goldsman (who wrote Batman Forever and Batman & Robin) and was going to be directed by Wolfgang Peterson (who directed the 1997 film Air Force One and the first Neverending Story).
- Colin Farrell as Bruce Wayne/Batman
- Jude Law as Superman/Clark Kent
Lex Luthor manipulates a fight between Batman and Superman.
Why It Was Cancelled
- The cancellation reasons are currently unknown. The most likely reason is because the crew thought that the original draft of the script was poorly written.
- Warner Brothers decided to do separate movies instead.
- In 2016, Warner Brothers released Batman vs. Superman to the big screen and got mostly mixed to negative reviews from critics whilst audiences enjoyed it.