Another Code: Two Memories
Another Code: Two Memories (known as Trace Memory in North America) was an upcoming motion-captured animated film that was in development at Universal Animation Studios. It would have been based on the point-and-click adventure game of the same name. It would have been directed by Steve Samono.
Ashley Mizuki Robbins, a 13-year-old girl, searches for her father on the fictional Blood Edward Island.
Why it was cancelled
- Universal could not afford the rights to the film.
- The game didn't sold well in America.
- The Universal animation team found the game's story and tone too dark for children.
- They did not have enough budget to use motion capture.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- After its cancellation, Steve Samono later went on to work on an original project that eventually became Paradoria.
- Had this film been released, it would have been UAS's first motion-captured film.
- This is the 400th page.