Jump to navigation Jump to search
Aladdin 4 is a cancelled fourth part in the original Aladdin franchise. 
The plot was supposedly supposed to take place a few years or many years after the events of The King of Thieves. The rest of the plot is unknown.
Why It Was Cancelled
- Before Robin Williams died in 2014, he stated in his will that he didn't want his unused voice recordings from the first film to be used for 25 years.
- Robin Williams died before the film could be made.
- Shortly after John Lasseter was appointed as head of Disney in 2006, he stated that he would halt production on all future straight to DVD sequels.
- The film was permanently cancelled.
- There are only three animated films in the franchise as well as a TV series.
- Elements from the fourth film may have been inserted in the Kingdom Hearts games.
- Disney remade the first film in live-action format and was released in May 2019.